Actualizado: ene 13
Certification is a big challenge for people who are not familiarized with exams, what the majority of the international applications mention, they measure skills, due to this, It is not necessary to study to face the challenge however studying, does not mean preparation itself.
This time we have prepared some possible exam interviewing questions which you should answer with a sense of doubtlessness.
Try to self evaluate your vocabulary. If you repeatedly mention a word it would be better to look for a synonym.
The Cambridge thesaurus dictionary might be an ideal tool for seeking some synonyms by level.
What kind of places are commonly crowded in your neighborhood?
Recently everything in my city! However, I would say especially the streets, since the increasing of business, they tend to become overcrowded with vehicles. Moreover, markets and shopping malls are quite hectic (stressful), as people in my country enjoy shopping.
Do you like to go to crowded places?
By no means, people would enjoy crowded places. I can´t stand the overwhelming feeling to be pushed and shoved. Furthermore, it’s even worse in the summer when people are sweating and have body odor.
DOWNLOAD MORE QUESTIONS
HAVE A LOOK AT the phrases and sentences below and practise using-them with a partner. Then with the help of your partner answer the follow-upquestions to test yourself. Remember that these questions are only sample questions designed to promote your spoken English ability in thoseareas and facilitate the task and may not necessarily be the questions being asked in the actual test.
What you do
1. I'm a / an (+ job).e.g. a nurse / an accountant / a builder
2. I work in (+ place or general area).e.g. a hospital / an office marketing / social
3. I work for (+ name / place of the company).e.g. Union Bank / IBM / Fiat / an international bank
What your job involves
4. I'm in charge ofe.g. a big company
5. I'm responsible fore.g. some workers in that department
6. I have to deal withe.g. any complaints / overseas clients, mainly
7. I rune.g. the company / a restaurant
8. I managee.g. a shop in downtownDaily duties / routines
9. I have to go / attend (fml)e.g. (to) a lot of meetings / conferences
10. I visit / see / meete.g. patients / clients
11. I advisee.g. people / clients and give them help...
12. It involvese.g. writing letters / filling in forms / doing a lot of paperwork / using computers a lot of the time
Getting a job
13. It's not easy to get / find worke.g. in big cities / round these parts
14. I'd love to doe.g. marketing / this kind of work
15. It's difficult to make a living as a / ane.g. freelance writer
16. I've been offered a jobe.g. in that company / in London
17. I've applied for a jobe.g. in a local company / in the accounts department
18. I have a nine-to-five job / I work nine-to-five(regular working hours in Britain)
19. I do / work shift work.(nights one week, days next)
20. I am on flexi-time.(flexible working hours)
21. I have to do / work overtime.(work extra hours)
22. I only work part-time / take a part-time job.(part of a day or a few days a week)
23. I am a workaholic. I work full-time.(work too much)
24. I took early retirement.(retire at 55 in Britain)
25. I am on / take sick leave.(a period spent away from work, etc. because of illness)
26. I am on / take maternity leave.(expecting a baby)
27. I gave up worke.g. in order to study
28. I was laid off (infml)e.g. when the factory went bust
29. I was made redundant.(no longer needed and therefore out of work)
30. I was dismissed (fml)e.g. for refusing to obey orders
31. I was fired (infml)e.g. for always being late
32. I am on / off duty.(to be working / not working)
Other useful phrases
33. We usually take a breake.g. for lunch / for ten minutes
34. We normally knock off work (infml)e.g. about 5:30 p.m. and go off to a resataurant nearby
35. I get some rest.(a period of time when you relax after working)
36. I was rather inexperiencede.g. for that kind of work
37. I have a lot of experiencee.g. in this area / of this kind of problem
38. I am sufficiently qualifiede.g. for this position
39. This is a job requiring(a period of time when you relax after working)
40. I try to be hardworking.(work hard)
41. I'm quite competente.g. at my job
42. I try to work efficiently.(work quickly without making mistakes and wasting time)
43. Efficiency is very importante.g. in my job
44. A lot of people do voluntary work.(you want to do it and you're not paid)
45. I was promoted.(get a higher position)
46. It is a demanding job.(needing a lot of effort, care, skill)
47. I fill in for / stand in for / cover fore.g. her while she is off sick
48. I am actinge.g. as a manager for the next couple of months
49. I will take the place ofe.g. our manager when he leaves
50. Ithis morning shift takes over frome.g. the night shift t 9 a.m.
51. It is greate teamworke.g. that helps get the job done on time
52. We teamed upe.g. with another group to finish our project
53. We cooperatee.g. with a German firm on this project
54. I was employede.g. as a secretary for a couple of months
55. I do casual work.(not regular, usually paid hourly)
56. I've got a temporary jobe.g. working in a newspaper office
57. This factory has 200 employees.(a person who is employed)
58. The staffe.g. are so polite and friendly
59. They promotede.g. me to office manager
60. I'm on leavee.g. at the moment because...
61. The post has been vacante.g. for some time62. I turned it down.(to refuse one's offer)
63. I am paide.g. every months and this pay goes directly into my bank account monthly
64. My salarye.g. is 20.000$ a year
65. I earne.g. 200$ a week as a hairdresser
66. With many jobs you get holiday pay and sick pay.(when you're off duty or ill)67. I'm going to a pay rise.(my pay goes up)
68. My average incomee.g. has risen 2% this year
69. I'm poorly paid / badly paid / don't earn much.(I'm paid very little money)
70. I have a high income / earn a lot / am well-paid.(I'm paid a lot of money)
71. My take-home pay / net income is 150$.(money left after deductions)
72. My gross income is more than that.(before deductions)